Sunday 21 September 2008

Winner of the Blog Candy

Hi everyone.. Well.. sorry it's a bit late, I've been out with the pupsters for a walk..

Anyway, I have added the link to the blog candy here, and I have just put the numbers in the Random Number Generator...

The entrants are listed on the blog post in the order they arrived.. but here they are..

Mad About Craft -3
Hazel -1
Hazel -1+ 3
Bunny B -2
Inge -2
Annette Lee- 1
Purple Nikki - 2 +3
Joy Bear - 1
Margaret49uk - 1
Mel -1
Happy Crafter -1

Now... I have just spent a while adding up the amount of entries everyone has, (from the 'destructions' I put on my blog post lol) .. but I also decided to let my hubby have a laugh at all the comments and we've allocated an extra 3 points to Hazel and Nikki for their comments.. they so made him laugh!!!

We've also decided to have a rummage through my shed and put two other packets together for Hazel and Nikki for the laugh.. so.. could you please send me your addresses.. Many thanks.

I put all 22 points into the random number generator and here is the result...

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:13
Timestamp: 2008-09-21 20:16:38 UTC


So... ANNETTE LEE... PLEASE CAN YOU SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo
    WOW a winner of blog candy.... I never win anything. Congrats on designing for lilly of the valley.. looking forward to seeing your work
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been tagged! Just wanted to drop by and say hello and that I think your blog is wonderful! I've just been tagged so I thought it might be nice to tag the LOTV Design Team so we all get to know each other a little better! Details on my blog, Steph x

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips