Monday 22 September 2008

Tagged old me!

I've been tagged a couple of times over the last couple of days.. which is really nice that people want to tag me..

This first one is from the lovely Steph, a fellow designer on the LOTV blog.. the next one was my fellow Docrafter, Dawn, who is also very luvverly!! Thanks hunny..

As they were both the same tag, I thought I would do them both together instead of trying to think of two sets of answers.. lol..
Here are the rules of the tag.

1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Seven facts about myself.....
1. I don't really like Strawberry flavoured things! Black Cherry or Hazelnut is much more yummy!

2. I met Paul when I was 18.. he was my first 'proper' boyfriend - still in love after being married for 21 years!

3. I love spending my time bloghopping and crafting.. housework is such an evil!

4. I count myself very lucky that crafting has found me my buddie, Nikki. We feel the same things, we laugh at the same things, it's like we were seperated at birth!

5. I was born at home in Hollingwood, Chesterfield. I came to Doncaster when I married in 1987.

6. I've only ever been on an airplane once.. we flew to Australia!

7. I'm quite a curious person - partly why I love bloghopping I guess.. so this is the perfect time to tag some people and wait for their reply!

The people I'd like to tag are.

Jackie, Nikki, Annette, Jane, Juanita, Wendy M, Hannah



1 comment:

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips