Wednesday 10 September 2008

Christmas is coming and so are the Teddies!

And boy are they soooo cute!
I have been sent my lovely kit from Docrafts, for the christmas loop for this year.. Forever friends, beautiful papers, and lots of other bits!

These are a couple of cards I made today for my demo this Sunday at the Range, Doncaster.

I have used the Naughty but nice set of papers, alongside the new Coredinations cardstock.. talk about lovely! You can emboss it and then file it down with a nail file to bring out the whiteness.. The little cutesy snowman was cut on the impress.


And here is Little Ted with his bunch of poinsettia. He's a little sticker so was ready to stick onto a piece of card. I cut the edges with the new corner punch - a great punch, and it's pink! The words are Doodlebug rub ons and the border again is a sticker.

Hope you like them! I should be back with more by the weekend!

3 comments:

  1. really really love the snowman ard :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo
    Once again some lovely cards here - Are you going to be demoing at the loyalty event in York on 25th Sept? If so coffee is on me.
    Take Care
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to say that all your cards are lovely, but the snowman one is my favourite, they are cute!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips