Thursday 30 September 2010

Christmas is a comin'

Hi again..

Just thought I'd drop by today to post a card or two from my demo's this past weekend. This one is a die cut Papermania card blank, and I just love the designs on these packs. This one is a poinsettia - a favourite of mine.

Photobucket


They are all die cut ready to be backed with a beautiful piece of card - which I have done with Glitter card, I chose pink to keep the colour quite contemporary, then coloured the poinsettia with watercolour pencils to give it a little bit of colour.

Such easy cards, but yet they look so elegant.

Photobucket


This little Christmas pudding was made with the shape cutters. I used glitter card again to dress this one up, and I think it looks sooo cute! So easy and actually, quite popular!

I'll be back tomorrow with a couple more for you.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips