Sunday 5 September 2010

What a day

I just wanted to say a big Thank You for all the ladies - and gents - who came along to my demo yesterday.

I was down in Craft Central in Derby, and the staff and visitors were all absoluely wonderful - Cheryl, you are on my wavelength! I hope to see you again at the end of the month.

I did make a purchase or two whilst I was down there too - a book on Jellies and Jams (of all things) and an aerosol glitter spray.

As promised, I'll be back later on today with a collection of my sample cards, and maybe a video or two over the week with the new techniques I covered.

For the rest of today, I'm attempting to get some biro off a work shirt and relaxing whilst hubby is painting. The Good Life eh?!

Speak soon everyone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips