Monday 16 May 2011

It's a bit bright!

Yep. What a sunny card for a Monday morning!!

Actually, this is one of two that I've been working on for a few days.. not really deciding on the colours I wanted to use, but the theme of the card was 'For a Teenager' to go with the Passion for Promarkers Challenge for this week. So, I decided on a couple of images and then looked at my papers. And these zingy citrus-y colours just popped out at me.

And here's the result.

Photobucket

Isn't she the cutest?? I've had these stamps for what seems like ages, and they've never really been inked up. So, as I saw my 'Princess Drama' hanging on my rack, I thought 'Perfect!!' for the teenage theme.

Photobucket

I carried the colours from the papers into my colouring, and I think she looks really pretty..

Photobucket

I hope you like this one. Now.. if that didn't brighten you up on a dreary and drab Monday morning, I don't know what would! lol..

4 comments:

  1. Really a nice card for a youth and your colouring is fab! Thanks for joining our challenge at pfp:) Love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is awesome. A perfect card for a teenager! Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card jo.i love the fun image and your bright colours and papers are gorgeous.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. Love the image and the colours.
    Thanks for joiningus at PfP :o)

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips