Monday 30 May 2011

Wedding bells..

Finally.. I managed to get onto the laptop to upload a project for you. I'm sorry for the lax amount of postings, but as you (probably) know, I've been having a few computer issues of late.. and this laptop just hates me feels like being temperamental most of the time!

But hey ho...

I really needed to get onto the computer tonight too.. more importantly so I could have a trudge through my 2011 blog posts and find one that I'd love to enter into the Top Tip Tuesday DT call.. and it needed to be done for tomorrow! Maybe I'll be lucky and be able to share my tutorials and videos with more lovely crafters. We'll have to just wait and see! I also needed to get on here to upload a project as I haven't managed it since Saturday!

The card today is one that I've created with the lovely John Byers stamps. I've teamed it up with the colours that I love and different textures to add a bit of luxury.

Photobucket


I've used die cut lettering to add the wording. I've cut two layers and stuck them together. You can see them in more detail here..

Photobucket

This was quite a popular card at my demo on Saturday. Oh yes... my demo! I was at the Range in Doncaster. And what a lovely set of folks came to say hello.. I really appreciate all the folks that come along, sit for a while and join in our play times.. it was all great fun, new faces and old, and I'd like to say THANK YOU  to each and every one of you who made it the perfect day! And the emails I received in my inbox were all very appreciated.

Well.. that's it for me.. I hope you check back tomorrow for another project that I've been creating for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips