Monday 16 May 2011

Pink and Brown

I'm back again .. this time to show you a card I whizzed up this afternoon.. it was on my To Do list to finish off. I coloured the image last night, so all that was left was to mount it up onto the card and decorate.

I also wanted to get it in today for the Promarker Challenges... I love Promarkers had the theme of Pink and Brown (perfect for this little lady and my lovely new papers!) and Passion for Promarkers has a theme of 'For a Teenager'. Perfect for that again.. so here she is.
Photobucket

To be honest.. I can't say that I'm all that in love with this stamp.. She's smart and casual - just like a teenager would be - but there isn't much to her. I really felt like I needed to doodle a background or something.. but never mind. I'll use her again at some point to see what I think

Here's a close up for you.
Photobucket

Other than sitting colouring today, I have had quite a list of things to get through.. lol.. and I've achieved most of what I needed to (including the cleaning and housework!).

Just going to go and upload the card I promised you now... lol.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, another gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. The papers are beautiful. An ideal card for a teenager. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this one has got to be my favorite, we have been a busy lady today keeping focused well done x lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joanne. Sumptuous papers & a gorgeous bow. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. another stunning card jo.the image is great and i love your scrummy colours and design.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, I like the pearls round the frame, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Love the image, and your colouring is great.
    thanks for joining us at PfP :o)

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips