Saturday 28 May 2011

Right on time...

Hopefully anyway!

I'm scheduling this post, mainly because I don't want to forget to post now that I've got this other laptop up and running.. but more importantly, because I'm working today and wanted this to post before I went.

Hopefully that made sense! Here's the glimpse of the card I showed you yesterday.

Photobucket


As you can see from the picture, I've used the other new range that Docrafts bought out in May.. the Tulip range of paper products by Andrea Jayne.. these are too cute!

Photobucket


I've stamped the image a couple of times, and cut out the sofa (or is it chaise longue?) again and layered them to give a bit of depth.

I kept the colours very soft so that they matched the papers.. finished with a few flowers stuck here and there, and voila!

Right.. must make a move now.. hopefully this publishes on time.. More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips