Wednesday 18 May 2011

Little feet

Morning all !!

So, yesterday I promised you a little card that went with the Simply Less is More theme for their fifteenth challenge - a One Layer Embossed card. I hope you liked my simple card yesterday.

I do love dry embossing, especially when I'm not using a cuttlebug folder or something like that, and I can get right down into the nitty gritty of a brass stencil and do my embossing MY way.

Today's card has the title Little Feet.. because that's what it is. Take a looksie -

Photobucket


For this card, I opted for another Docrafts stencil from years ago, and did a pair of baby feet. When I did this card, I was just playing around with ideas for a baby card I needed to make for a lovely lady I know who is expecting her baby very soon.

Here's the card in full.
Photobucket

I had found some rocking horse charms in my craft room the other day, so kept the theme on my card to white and silver.

I embossed the frame onto the card and then embossed my footsies into the centre with the wording below.

If you've entered the challenge too, please leave a comment and I'll pop over to your little corner of the world to say HI..

xxx

17 comments:

  1. This is lovely Joanne, really clean and fresh looking... just like a new babe!
    Thanks so much for this super second submission.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a precious carf - fab work

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry - that should have said CARD and not carf!!!! Doh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wonderful - a super clean, simple and elegant design. I do love the charm too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Love the embossed image and the charm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this! A really lovely card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card joanne
    i adore the white embossing
    Perfect!
    Thank you so much
    Diva LIM mandi
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Baby card Joanne, I love those little tootsies. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous, loving the charm. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card, so nice to see some stencil and embossing tool work and very well done lovely and crisp. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  11. What and elegant and beautiful card! LOVE that embossing...and the addition of the little charm is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorabe! I love baby feet. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, I've just started making cards and have a couple of friends due to have babies and got it into my head that I'd love to dry emboss baby feet onto card stock... came across your card - gorgeous!! I can't believe that there isn't a template for a one of those cricut or other machines out there!!!! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is stunning, just love it!

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips