Monday 16 May 2011

This is a bit bright too..

Three posts in one day.. how odd is that? Ha ha..

Anyway, here is the one that I promised you earlier. I did a post earlier today that was for the Passion for Promarker blog challenge "For a teenager" and I said that I had another card for you.

Well.. this is it.

Photobucket


I have used the same papers that I used on my other bright card this morning. But at the time I coloured the images, I didn't know which one I prefered.. so thought I'd finish this one and enter it into the Promarker challenge again. Gosh - they must think I've nothing better to do.. lol..

Photobucket


Here's my little lady in closer up detail. You know.. I think I must have a thing about spotty clothes too!

Photobucket

Here's the bottom part of the card.

Photobucket


I even managed to finish decorating the inside of the card. I know exactly who this card is going to on Friday..   after all, it IS prom season isn't it!?!

Right.. that definately is it from me for today.. back tomorrow with another card or two. xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, this is definitely my fave out of today's cards. I love the image and your colouring is awesome. Gorgeous papers and layout. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP this week Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card jo.i love your gorgeous colour combo and papers and the image is fab.t
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Love this image too, and again - your colouring is great.
    thanks for joining us at PfP :o)

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips