Monday 9 May 2011

Monday's mumblings.

I have seen this done on quite a few blogs recently, and as far as I can gather, the original idea for it came from Claire.. a great idea.. so here is my very first: Monday's Mumblings. 


If you decide to join in, leave me a comment and I'll nip over and say Hi too. 


LISTENING: To my dogs snorings.. and the birds singing outside.
EATING: Nothing
DRINKING: Errm.. nothing on that one either!
WEARING: My Pj's
FEELING: Tired after a long weekend, but full of life too.
WEATHER: Quite bright and alot fresher after all the weekend rain.
WANTING: My foot to finally be on the mend so I can walk properly!
NEEDING: To get up and about and start the day.
THINKING: About today's work schedule.
ENJOYING: Being at home for the day. I love being at home with family (although they are all out until later!)
WONDERING: About something important coming up in June (and I don't mean my birthday! lol )


What's yours??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips