Friday 27 May 2011

Tatty Teddy

I absolutely love this range of papercraft products... the Tatty Teddy range from Docrafts.

I have been out and about demonstrating them for the past few weeks, and they just fly off the shelf. He is obviously one very popular little bear! In fact.. to be honest, my older daughter has lots of these little bears, and his friends! Tomorrow, I'm up at the Range in Doncaster from 10 until 4, so if you're passing, why not come along and have a look at the samples I'm showing?

Today, I've got two cards to show you with some of the Tatty products that are on sale in Docrafts stockists. This one is the female version. 

Photobucket


I have used dusky pinks for matting and layering, and kept the design quite simple. I wanted a nice, clean finish to the card so used a couple of embossing folders for the background.

Here's the teddy in more detail

Photobucket


The teddy itself was just a topper from one of the paper packs and I cut him down into a circle and layered him onto a pink scallop circle.

This one if the male version -

Photobucket


This time, I've used the fab Kraft cardstock (love this stuff!) and matted and layered onto blue card to match teddy's nose. I stamped the image, then used a blender pen to pull out some of the grey. To keep the colours together throughout the card, I've then watercoloured some brown ink around.

Photobucket


There he is in a bit more detail. I think he looks lovely.. All the stamps and images are so clear, they are an absolute joy to use. I hope you're enjoying the products too.

Now, for a sneeky peeky of tomorrows project..

Photobucket


Until then... happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips