Wednesday 18 May 2011

What's on my workdesk?

It's the first ever time I've played along with this, but often been and visited everyones blogs that links to it. (yes.. I love to look at other peoples craft areas!)

So.. here you go.. here's mine!

Photobucket


Oh.. now where to start? Excuse the glare, my desk is right under my window and today is lovely and bright!

From bottom left, there is my XCUT guillotine (Love this!) and next to that my scribble pad. There is also a piece of lace and a rubber stamp sat on this pad. I've got my cutting mat which is always sat on my desk, and a range of different things that I've been making on that - a card, some charms, stamped and coloured image and a decoupage image. Next to the mat, there is my pocket Filofax (very important!) and also my mobile, which is never too far away! I then have my Sky control and my scissors.

On the right, there are my flower punches I used the other day and haven't cleared away, a plastic box with fimo in, a filofax I use for notes and jots, and a mini album in progress!

Along the top, where my writing is, there is a couple of plastic boxes - one with demo items in, the other with samples.. then next to this is my daylight lamp and a pile of coredinations card. Next to this is a box with my scissors and WIP's, then finishing off that section is my little tubs of charms and embellishments, and a drawer set with pens etc in. On top of the drawers is my main filofax (yes.. I am a stationery geek!) which keeps all my ToDo lists and everything else that needs writing down (aka My Life!)

Jotted about are also some acrylic blocks, stapler, ink pads etc..

So.. that's my messy desk.. what does yours look like? (I'm just going to get off and tidy up my desk now..) lol.. but first.. here's a sneak peek of a card I've been working on.

Photobucket

I'll nip back and show you the rest of it tomorrow..

xx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your WOYWW with us! Love the sneak peak of the card!-#104 Amanda (Scrappnbee)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to WOYWW - stationery geeks welcomed by other stationery geeks!! Considering how much you're doing, you work tidily. Fascinatinghta tyou have the Sky remote on your desk, to hand...and yet you face a window.....large screen at the bottom of the garden??!!!

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips