Thursday 17 April 2008

Blimey... some interesting - or not - facts...

Flippin 'eck.... I've just been doing my accounts for Mr Taxman, and thought I would share a few things I realised whilst sat faffing!!!

Since the 1st April 2007, whilst I have been enjoying myself doing my demonstrations, I have clocked up the following...

  • I have spent 230 hours working at the demonstrations
  • I have spent almost 73 hours driving
  • I have accumulated around £1735.60 in fuel costs - how much greenhouse gas is that???

This equates to roughly

  • a two weeks holiday with the time I have spent out of the house..
  • just over 7 return flights to Australia, with a little trip to the York McArthur Glen (haha)
  • nearly 10 days working 24 hours a day!

Shocked is not the word!!! How time flies when you're having fun!!!

Interesting? Maybe not... but the stash Mr Postman bought me this morning is... will be back later to photograph!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips