Wednesday 9 April 2008

My Product Review....

well... what can I say... I just LURVE this product! Further down are some projects I made using it, and a photo of what this 'product' was.. the 3L Scrapbook Adhesive EZ Runner.. what a fantastic roll of tape.. (can you tell I loved it? lol) sent to me courtesy of Katy and Becks from Design Objectives.. (Thank you so much girls!) I do confess to having used this product before, a couple of years ago, before moving on to using other *not so nice* glue and tape rollers.. my favourite at the minute is the dots roller by Papermania.. it goes on lovely, but still not quite as lovely as the EZ..

I also had to answer a few questions for the review... so here you are.. my list...

1. How often do you use adhesive? Everytime I make a card...which is usually most days..

2. What is the main type of adhesive you use? This varies on the project, but usually double sided tape, dots roller or glue sticks.

3. What do you look for in an adhesive? I like something that goes on with no hassle.. no sticking to everything.. easy to use..and more importantly, something that doesn't make me swear!!!!

4. How easy is the product to remove from the packaging? It was very easy.. it just pulls apart.

5. How does the product appeal to you - does it look good? It looks great..nice and chunky, which I find comfortable to use, I also love the red colour.. it's not so easy to lose that on my desk amongst my work in progress (mess? did you say mess??)

6. How easy is the product to use? VERY easy. It doesn't take any fiddling to get it going.. Comfortable to hold, and goes on really easily.

7. How well does the product perform? I have found no problems with it at all. Very reliable.. the sticky doesn't go all over the place and stick to other bits of the roller like other makes. The other thing I love about it, is that it is permanent, but with a bit of fiddling you can get it apart to replace any misplaced bits of stuff.. I have used it on my scrapbook pages in a previous post, on all the cards I am going to put up shortly, on funky foam, and on sticky gems.. and it sticks them all no problem.

8. Do you like this product? You have to ask?? Can't you tell I loved it? It's brilliant! The thing I like most about it, is the fact that the pieces of tape are cut into tiny strips, which go around corners very well, and it isn't wasteful - when you want to stop and lift off, it does it straight away.. no bits stuck together, or any of the other problems you find with other rollers.

9. Do you consider it good value for money? To be honest, I do.. it does seem quite expensive when you look at it, but there is a whopping 8.5m of tape on there, but the fact that it doesn't get half way through the roller and get stuck up so you can't use it... then yes.. extremely good value for money!

10. Would you consider buying this product in the future? Definately if I can find anywhere that sells it!

11. What would make you more likely to buy this product in the future? I don't really need to be convinced, as I have used it, but I think on first impressions, if someone saw the £4.99 price tag, they may be put off.. but honestly... try it.. you won't be disappointed! Maybe make a 'sample' one for people to try, which is cheaper to buy.. and I'm sure people would buy the full price product. I also think it could be refillable to make it more environmentally friendly.

12. What would make you less likely to buy this product in the future? If they changed the product in any way, then they would spoil it..

So.. there we go... that's my review done.. 20 out of 10 me thinks on this product..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips