Thursday 24 April 2008

My first real attempt with Prisma's

Actually.. I'm really really pleased with how this has turned out... help and hints came courtesy of the lovely Ila.. scores out of ten please!
And this is little Charley a little closer up....I made this card into a buckle card - helped by the Eazi Score board from Phyllis.
The image was stamped with Staz-On and coloured up with Prisma pencils... These are fab fab fab... MUCH better than the watercolour pencils! Why didn't I get them sooner!!!
The papers are Trimcraft and the flowers are Dunelm specials!

8 comments:

  1. Wow!! your card is Gorgeous!! You did a fabulous job coloring this little gal!! she looks 3d....I give you a 10 for sure!!!
    P.S. Thanks for the puppy tips...the vet has him on antibiotics but I don't want him going on that everytime he eats grass or whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    That is sooooo pretty.

    I hope DO bring out some pencils that we could get that kind of effect with.
    Amazing - I love the detail!

    Well done you....

    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marks out of 10?

    Erm, a definite 11 ;o) It's gorgeous hun, I love it. Colouring is fab, I can't believe it was your first "real attempt". So prisma's make a real difference do they? Hmm, suppose I should get saving. Any hints on where to buy them from?

    I've got the Eazi Score board but don't seem to come up with creations such as that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a charming card, Jo! Love it! :o)

    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo

    Saw your card on Inspirational and thought it was stunning - beautifully crafted with great detail.I just had to pop over to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card and congrats on being featured on the inspired blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on using your prisma's, its a lovely card!!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips