Tuesday 22 April 2008

What I was up to last night....

No... all you corrupt people...!!!
What I mean is... this....
Meet Jess.
I got a call last night from Sally, who asked if I could help her out and pick up a Springer who was coming into rescue... so of course, I obliged.. and this is what kept me company in the back of the car for a couple of hours or so...

She is absolutely adorable, and hopefully, fingers crossed, has a home already planned. If not.. she's coming back here until she finds one..which I am very sure won't be long..

As soon as I met Jess, she was bounding around and peeing.. (those who know springers know what I mean!) and was utterly adorable.. six months old and full of fluffy, mushy, wushiness!! I lost my heart straight away with the cuddle monster (sssh.. don't tell Holly and Scooby.. lol) but I know now she is being looked after by Sally and the family for the time being..

Martina, my youngest, thought it was cruel to give a dog to rescue, and couldn't understand why anyone would.. but as I told her, it's one of those things that happen in life for all sorts of reasons.. and if it wasn't for Rescue, we wouldn't have had a little (!!) dreamboat like Scooby living with us. And Nikki wouldn't have hers with her..

Nikki too knows about having rescue springers... and believe me.. they really are worth it!

Wishing you lots of luck my little darling!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute Pooch!! I hope she lands in a good home!
    I've enjoyed looking reading your blog and looking at your fabulous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I want her!!

    She is stunningly gorgeous, and I really hope she has a fabulous first class home lined up. Bless her!

    Well done for getting involved hun :o)

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips