Tuesday 15 April 2008

Happy Talk....

I don't know why... but I have visions of Captain Sensible tonight!!! La-le-la-de-dum-dum...

But I have had a lovely day today.. I went out with Holly and Scooby this morning to visit my friend, Helen, who has Holly's sister and Asti's brother.. (keep it in the family.. and I still miss my Asti.. can't believe it's a year nearly!) and we ended up walking for about two hours or so, through the woods and up to the lake.. and the canal.. and back.. Needless to say that Scooby absolutly loved it being able to pounce into the water at every opportunity.. he's bonkers!

Then, when I got home, I had a lovely lovely surprise from my mate Jackie.. a handbag charm which is fabbie.. will take pictures tomorrow..

And a card from the Post Office to say I had a parcel.... I went up to fetch it, and it was from my bezzy mate Nikki.. I got home and opened it to find two lumps of POO! How fantastic!! I love em!! They are not actual poo.. just our wierd sense of humour... but it's fab Nikki.. I love it!!!!

1 comment:

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips