Friday 18 April 2008

Red and Yellow, and Pink and Green.....

And every colour in between!!!!

This is what I recieved yesterday... my 72 pack of Prisma pencils and blimey are they lush! I have only sharpened one pencil and tried it, but it colours great and blends beautifully... oh Phyllis - you are a bad influence on me!

And for those who were curious...this is what my bezzy friend Nikki sent me...


Yes... it is poo! But only in the 'loosest' sense of the word! haha. They are Sticky Poos and they are great stress relievers.. you can throw them at a door and watch them roll down, or just give 'em a squish.. As Nikki would confirm, they are fab!! Our sense of humour definately!!

I still need to photograph the other bits I got, a lovely charm from Jackie, and also some blog candy from Tracy. So hopefully they will be uploaded soon.



2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked your poo!! hee hee
    The photo looks fab! I would have a heart attack if I saw that lying on the floor.........

    It was great to talk to you yesterday... I love our chats - put the world to right in one go and all things crafty!

    Have a fab weekend. I'll talk to you next week.

    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That poo sounds disgustingly like something me and my youngest would find hilarious and just have to go and bug everyone with!

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips