Tuesday 15 April 2008

My DCM cards...

I've had an hour in the craft room this evening.. and this is what I came up with..


The first one is my entry for the DCM Friday Challenge..


Hi everyone :)


Jo here with this week's dare....
I seem to like butterflies at the mo. This week therefore I would like you to put some butterflies on cards. Stitched, felt, shiny, bright, plain, paper pieced, stamped, drawn... you get the idea :) any theme of card but it must have a butterfly somewhere on the card!



So this is my entry...






This is a double pocketed card which holds two tags, I used double sided cardstock from Papermania.. blue tones on one side, and yellow/gold on the other.. lush! The ribbon was from my stash, outline stickers and butterflies are PM again..



This is another challenge card too.. again DCM.. and we had to doodle around some papers.. I think, not sure, that the papers are from a Trimcraft stack, and I've used gold pearl to dot around the design after outlining..

Not too sure if I like this bottom card, but I hope you do..

Enjoy... I'll be back soon... Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I certainly do love that card Jo. I never get my pearl dots to look so neat - yours are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips