Thursday 10 April 2008

I've been tagged...

Just a quick one from me today... Just checking emails, and found Hazel had tagged me.. I think I've had something similar to this before, but as I have nothing else to blog.. I thought I'd do this.. so Thank you Hazel...



What I was doing 10 years ago: Blimey.. memory failing me here... I was probably a SAH mum looking after a two year old and two older children.. lol. We had also just bought our old dog, Asti, who we lost last May. She was only 6 weeks old when we got her.. apart from this.. haven't got a clue.. lol.



On my to-do list today: h*******k, starting my tax return, walking the doggies, finishing off some circle journals I'm involved with, usual housewifey sorts of stuff.



Snacks I enjoy: I don't really eat snacks.. but if I do fancy it, usually hazelnuts or brazil nuts.



Things I would do if I was a billionaire: Give alot to charity, make sure everyone I care about is financially secure, buy a house out in the country, in the middle of nowhere... bliss!



Three of my bad habits: Blimey! Do I have any?? Oh okay I do... I tend to take things to heart too much, always have grand ideas about things which never materialise, and I have PMT... is this a habit or am I just cranky??



Five places I have lived: I've lived in Chesterfield, where I was born - Staveley and Middlecroft. I spent a short time in Wales with my dad when I was really young - Tenby, errrmmm... Oh.. married life.. Doncaster - Branton, and now Armthorpe.. I think that's five!



Five jobs I have had: Hairdressing, cleaning, shop worker, photography, and now, My dream job... freelance craft demonstrator - I love it!



Five people I'm tagging Now then.. who could I inflict this onto?? I think I am going to nominate five special people... and I also want to give you all this special Friendship award!





Nikki

Jackie

Julie

Hannah

Jo



Can't wait to see your answers..

1 comment:

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips