Wednesday 9 April 2008

My Blog Challenge....

Well... here we are... Finally sorted... my challenge to celebrate nearly 5000 visitors to my blog!

I have decided that this challenge should be a fairly easy one to start... there will be more prize challenges put up soon.

Please make a different shaped card using a cute stamped image.

I have made a sample below, using an octagon shape and a cute little dog stamp,which I have stamped up three times and layered up.

Be imaginative! Let your ideas run wild..

There is a prize to be won.. the prize has been kindly donated by Phyllis at Diamond Card Craft. This would be a set of number templates, but in addition to this, she is also giving a 10% discount to anyone who enters this challenge, who would like to purchase from her site.

The closing date for entries is 30th April. Please leave a link to your challenge card on the comments page... Have fun! And I look forward to seeing all your entries.

If you have a blog, please leave a comment...however.. if you don't, feel free to send me your picture and I'll upload it for you.


To get this going.. here's my card...

10 comments:

  1. Cute puppy!

    Yes it means you but you'll have to come and get it cos I won't be able to afford to post it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking cap is now on!!!

    lol
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking about this challenge. Cute card. I've just tagged you - details of my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats given me something to do tonight. I dont know how to leave links, not mastered that yet lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the scalloped edge
    and such a cute stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card and the dog is soooooo cute

    HelenB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card and the dog is sooooo cute!!!

    Helen B

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOooooo didn't realise you had a challenge running. Will try and get one made tonight. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Joanne

    Just finished my card and posted it onto my blog. Congratulations on receiving over 5,000 hits on your blog, its a real achievement. I really enjoyed making this card and I hope you enjoy the finished product, please take a look. xox Karen xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow-thats alot of hits-and a great challenge thank you I had to think hard to manage this one! Mines on my blog http://paper-penguins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips