Monday 21 April 2008

Coffee anyone?

Just a quick update this morning.... no photos I'm afraid, as I forgot to take photos of what I'd been doing this week.. a birthday card for my OLDER sister - she's getting on now you know.. (haha)Happy Birthday Sis!

I've also been making samples for an 'international' project, I can't tell you anything about that yet, but hopefully by the end of May so watch this space!! (yes, P, you know what I mean!)

Apart from these exciting projects, we've been putting in fitted wardrobes. We now have a fantastic, massive wardrobe in our bedroom which looks fantastic! We've also put a double one into Carley's room which will look brilliant when it's finished. This took all weekend to do, without time for cuppas... so in dire need of coffee.. !

What else? Nothing else really.. just don't forget to join in my PRIZE CHALLENGE and my BLOG CANDY further down the page... please send in your entries - who can resist something for nothing?!

If you like your blog candy, Anice has a bit of blog candy on hers too! Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Oi watch it Mrs nearly 40 lol. The card was lovely thankyou as was Martinas, next little Docrafts designer in the making there. See ya soon sis xxx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips