Thursday 24 April 2008

Cards? That makes a change!

Well it does really.. doesn't it?! Some of what I've been doing I can't show just yet, but I guess I can these ones... I hope you like them..


I have smooshed the cuttlebug template for this one, it is slightly pinky/purply but it hasn't shown up too well.. The border is Papermania blue stencil and the little girl is a Sugar Nellie which someone sent onto me. I coloured her with watercolours.
For this one, I have used the Box Board and Eazi Score. The papers and ribbon are papermania and the flower and flourishes came courtesy of Tandastamps. I punched some orange flowers to match the ribbon and applied some little gems.


This one is a fancy pyramid.. background stamped with Distress inks and Dovecraft stamp. The papers are papermania and the flowers, again courtesy of Tanda Stamps, just layered up with a papermania brad.

2 comments:

  1. These are Beautiful!! and what great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to get me a Cuttlebug! The effects are amazing!

    Lovely cards!

    H xx

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips