Monday 21 April 2008

Prize challenge entries so far...

I'm taking it that everyone is working really hard on this, which is why I only have the two entries so far??


This first entry is from Pat, who doesn't have a blog, but emailed it to me..


And here is one from Jackie, which I have pinched from her blog here


This one is from Andrea



This one is from Nikki


this is a close up of the little bear..cute or what?



Here is a handbag card made by Karen..




So come on everyone.. don't be shy.. there is a prize to be won, kindly donated by Phyllis at Diamond Card Craft.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work on the prize entries...not seen your blog before but have now bookmarked it. Lovely work. If I am still eligible I would love to enter the blog candy raffle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made on!

    You'll find it on my blog...


    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joanne

    Came across your blog earlier tonight, don't know how. Anyway i have posted an entry on my blog for your blog candy give away. Hope you like it, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips